David C. Walker
877-234-3152 (Toll Free)
Mr. Walker was born in Pasadena, California on October 5, 1977. In May of 2000, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, California.
In May 2005, Mr. Walker received his Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Following his admission to the Colorado Bar in October 2005, Mr. Walker was a law clerk for the Honorable David M. Furman on the Colorado Court of Appeals, until joining Brown, Berardini & Dunning, P.C. as an associate in May 2007. Mr. Walker became a junior partner of the firm in 2011 and a named partner in December 2015.
Mr. Walker is a member of the Colorado and Denver Bar Associations, and has been actively involved with the Metro Denver Christian Legal Society, where he has served as Vice President of the Board. He is admitted to practice in Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Walker's primary practice areas are business and commercial transactions and litigation. He is licensed and actively handles legal matters in Colorado, Arizona and Arkansas, and manages the firm's newly opened branch office in Little Rock, Arkansas. Mr. Walker continues to actively work out of the firm's Colorado and Arkansas offices.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Creditors' Rights
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- 80% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Arizona, 2013
- Colorado, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2007
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Colorado
- U.S. Supreme Court
University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 2005
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA, USA
- B.S. cum laude - 2000
- Major: Marketing
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- KeyBank National Association
- First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company
- Compass BBVA Bank
- ANB Bank
- Mutual of Omaha Bank
- Mayflower Capital Co.
- American AgCredit
- Beacon Sales Acquisition, Inc.
- Stillman Wholesale Meat Co.
- Westerra Credit Union
- Adams Bank & Trust
- FirsTech Federal Credit Union
- Bank of the West
- First Amherst Financial Group
- Bel Shower Door Corp.
- Land Title Guarantee Co.
- Park Range Construction, Inc.
- First National Bank of Denver
- Colorado Business Bank
- Community Banks of Colorado
- Vectra Bank
- Air Academy Federal Credit Union
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, 2005 - Present
- Denver Bar Association, Member, 2007 - Present
- Christian Legal Society, Vice President of the Board, 2006 - 2009
Past Employment Positions
- Colorado Court of Appeals, Law Clerk to the Honorable David M. Furman, 2006 - 2007
Pro Bono Activities
- Denver Rescue Mission Legal Aid Clinic, 2004 - 2018