Drew P. Fein graduated from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia with a Bachelor in Business Administration degree, concentration in management. She then received her Juris Doctor from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, as well as a Certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law. Drew was an associate with the law firm of Gelman & Norberg, LLC prior to joining Brown, Berardini, Dunning & Walker, P.C. as an associate in November 2016. Drew became a named partner of the firm in March 2020.
Drew represents clients in a wide variety of matters, including real estate and commercial litigation, real estate transactions, banking law, construction defect litigation, and business development. For litigation matters, it is essential to have an attorney who is familiar with the law and comfortable in the courtroom. Drew enjoys being able to provide experienced advocacy for her clients and being able to support them through an unfamiliar, sometimes overwhelming, process. For her business and investor clients, Drew possesses a strong entrepreneurial mindset, and she is constantly mindful of the bottom line.
Drew is the Arapahoe County Bar Association’s 2018 recipient of the Tommy D. Drinkwine Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year award, recognizing her commitment to the improvement of our community, as well as her enthusiastic service to clients, the public, and the Arapahoe County Bar Association.
When she is not practicing law, Drew enjoys traveling to new destinations with her husband, especially places with excellent food and wine. She also mentors incoming law students through the University of Denver Sturm College of Law’s Professional Mentoring Program.
Drew is admitted to practice in all Colorado trial and appellate courts, the United States District Court for District of Colorado, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Defects
- Banking and Finance Law
- Creditors’ Rights
- 70% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- United States District Court District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Certificate in Corporate and Commercial Law
- Staff Editor, Denver University Law Review
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major: Management
Honors and Awards
- Arapahoe County Bar Association’s Tommy D. Drinkwine Outstanding Young Lawyer of the Year, 2018
- Academic Achievement Award for Highest Achievement in Business Negotiations and Contract Drafting
- Finalist, Reese Persuasive Writing Award
- Introductory Sommelier Certification, Court of Master Sommeliers
- Black Belt, Kung Fu
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Technology Committee Chair
- Young Lawyers Committee Co-Chair
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Bill Barrett Corp. v. Lembke, 2018 COA 134.
Past Employment Positions
- Gelman & Norberg, LLC, Associate